DISCOUNTS OFF RETAIL PRICES
To Qualify as a Stocking Dealer Retail Partner you must:
- Maintain a brick and mortar storefront that primarily sells furniture and home décor
- Storefront must operate with regular store hours and is open to the public
- Provide a valid resale certification
- Submit interior and exterior photographs of the store showing its name and a listing of store hours
FURNITURE STOCKING DEALERS
To qualify as a Furniture Stocking Dealer, simply make an opening order of $2,000 or more.
- Then, if you purchase an additional $1,000 or more within the calendar year, for a total spend of at least $3,000 within the same calendar year, you will automatically be requalfied as a Furniture Stocking Dealer for the following calendar year as well. Otherwise, you must requalify with a new minimum opening order.