As a member of the PAIR'D Trade program you'll have access to:
- Exclusive offers
- New Product Introductions
- Access to Trade Events
- Membership-focused eNews & Updates
- Member pricing on all PAIR’D Furnishings’ Furniture & Décor
To apply for the PAIR'D Trade program, please complete our online application below.
Trade Buyers must provide a valid Resale Certificate* and/or Permit and one of the following:
- Proof of active membership to a design organisation including but not limited to:
- ASID – American Society of Interior Designers
- IIDA – International Interior Design Association
- AIA – American Institute of Architects o IDS – Interior Design Society
- ASP – Accredited Staging Professionals
- RESA – Real Estate Staging Association
- Current Business License
- Interior Design Certificate (e.g., NCIDQ, CCIDC)
- Business card with Name and Trade Name
If intending to purchase merchandise for resale, you are required to supply a resale or sales tax certificate. Without this documentation, sales tax will be applied to all orders. Signed Resale or Sales Tax Certificates are required for each State where you seek tax exemption (US only).
Buyers with Resale Certificates that include expiration dates must submit an updated certificate when the certificate expires. Examples of States with dated Resale Certificates include New Jersey (1 year), Arizona (1 year), Colorado (2 years), Connecticut (2 years), Indiana (2 years), etc.
The following 5 States do not impose Sales Tax and therefore do not issue Resale Certificates: Alaska, Delaware, Montana, New Hampshire, and Oregon.
Tax exempt organizations (USA only) must provide a valid State Certificate of Tax Exemption in addition to one of the items above.
Once your application has been submitted with valid documentation, you will receive an email confirmation indicating your application being reviewed. As soon as the application has been approved you will receive a second email with your username and password.