PAIR'D Furnishings is a wholesaler to interior designers and home-furnishings retailers. Purchase of products from us constitutes an affirmation that you are either a valid designer or home-furnishings retailer making wholesale tax-exempt purchases for resale, and that you agree to our Terms and Conditions. PAIRD has two different wholesale price points.
STOCKING DEALER PRICING
A stocking dealer is a retailer with a brick and mortar store-front operating with regular store hours. To qualify for stocking dealer pricing, accounts must:
- Have a brick and mortar retail location which primarily sells furniture or home décor
- Have a valid resale certificate
- Obtain approval from our local sales representative or submit a photograph of the store showing its sign and a listing of store hours which can be verified by a Google street-view search.
- Place a minimum opening order of $2000 for furniture and accessories (or $600 if you're only interested in Accessories and other UPS-able items).
Automatic Requalification Guidelines:
- If you spend $3000 over the course of the calendar year, you automatically re-qualify on January 1st of the following year as a stocking dealer. If you have not spent $3000 over the course of the calendar year, then you will need to requalify by placing a new minimum opening order of $2000.
- If you are not purchasing furniture, only accessories and other UPS-able items (including small furniture pieces), the annual requalifying amount is $800 with a minimum opening order of $600.
NOTE: Opening orders must be shipped to a single address which is either a store or a warehouse. They may not be dropped shipped nor split shipped to multiple addresses.
Net Pricing applies to designers and businesses who do not meet the criteria for stocking dealer pricing, or anyone who does not wish to commit to minimum orders and reorders. To qualify for Net pricing, accounts must:
- Have a valid resale certificate for a design or related enterprise.